The ambassador network is a committed but non-partisan movement.
The members act in accordance with a certain mindset based on openness and sharing, fulfil a certain number of missions, and adhere to the following charter:
- Ambassadors must uphold the Béarn values and spirit at all times: openness, sharing and friendliness.
- Ambassadors must be truly committed and set an example in their duty to protect and promote their region, Béarn.
- Ambassadors must co-operate and work with other members.
- Ambassadors must be positive-thinking and passionate.
- Ambassadors must be open-minded, come up with new ideas and be determined to help Béarn to grow.
Ambassadors must be committed to communicating, influencing and promoting the region to the best of their ability. They must share their love for Béarn with others.